SARS-CoV-2 testing is now an essential component of planning international travel
With guidelines varying from airline to airline, it may be important to plan ahead for your testing needs.
To expedite SARS-CoV-2 results for international travel, Integrity Laboratories requests that specimens requiring detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus causing COVID-19 disease, using RT-PCR analysis be delivered to the laboratory (Monday-Saturday) by 10am for same-day result.
Additionally, if specific information is required on the specimen report (for example, the individual’s passport ID) Integrity Laboratories requests that this information accompanies the testing requisition with a note detailing what information must be added to the report.
- Almost all international travel destinations require a PCR test to be performed no more than 72 hours before arrival (72 hours starts from the time of sample collection). This testing is required regardless of vaccination status. Many labs are closed on Sundays and this should be taken into consideration when scheduling travel and testing.
- Another PCR test must be performed no more than 72 hours before arriving back in the United States.
- Often, passport numbers are required on the sample report, so travelers should bring their passports to the place they are being tested.
- Travel COVID-19 testing is NOT covered by health insurance.
- Most of the time a paper copy of the test is required, so travelers should plan to obtain a hard copy of their report before traveling.
- Additional information can usually be found on the U.S. Embassy website for each country.
SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Detected by Integrity Laboratories FDA EUA approved Assay
9 Viral Variants | 3 Viral Load Indicators | 1 RT-PCR Test
|NIH GenBank® ID||GISAID Name|
The CDC recommends opting for all-in-one Covid Diagnostic tests
RespiPlex AIO is an advanced multiplex, single specimen test which simultaneously detects and differentiates SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A/B, and RSV A/B. RespiPlex AIO is a product of genomIQ, the applied science incubator of Integrity Laboratories.
As the Sars-COV-2 virus continues to spread across the globe, the World Health Organization has readily identified four COVID ‘variants of concern’:
There are a number of types of COVID-19 tests available on the market, all generated with the intent to help diagnose and improve the treatment of patients
Candida auris is an emerging multi-drug resistant, highly transmissible yeast (a type of fungus) affecting especially severely ill patients with...
The New Standard In High-Performance Clinical Diagnostics
We are the leading biotechnology firm committed to antimicrobial stewardship through high-complexity clinical diagnostics.
We improve healthcare for all by enabling the expedited delivery of targeted antimicrobial therapies the first time, every time.
We partner with the most trusted providers, healthcare systems, and insurance networks to deliver best-in-class technologies that lower costs and improve outcomes.
Next-Generation Infection Management for Patients Across Any Site of Care
- Advanced Diagnostic Reporting in Less Than 24 Hours
- Precision Antibiotic Resistance Markers
- Therapy Guidance Based Upon Objective Data and Analytics
- Lowering Costs, Improving Outcomes, Healthier Patients
Introducing A Novel Approach To Antimicrobial Stewardship
The intercept PCR™ molecular diagnostics platform enables providers to order same-day and next-day diagnostic data on complicated patient conditions through non-invasive methods. intercept PCR™ also excels as a simplified integration solution that is complimentary, not competitive, to existing laboratory arrangements across any clinical setting.
STAT and Next Day results report across all testing modalities. Specificity of molecular diagnostics testing at greater than 99%. Ability to differentiate specimens which are polymicrobial compared to traditional culture.
Intercept PCR™ is the dynamic data engine behind the molecular diagnostics platform. Providers and systems gain access to a unique portal form which they can access real-world data and quantify impacts of enhanced antibiotic prescribing patterns.
Antimicrobial stewardship is a strategic approach to antibiotic prescribing. This practice is evidence-based and paramount to delivering value-based therapy. Real-time and near-time diagnostic insights help guide earlier and more effective therapeutic intervention.